- www.jungtao.edu This is the website for the Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine in North Carolina – one of a kind in the country.
- Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition by Paul Pitchford, North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, CA, 1993.
This is an excellent reference manual about foods, food combinations and preparation.
- Sugar Blues by William Dufty, Warner Books, NY, NY, 1975.
A full look at the history, politics, economics and dangers of sugar consumption.
- Dover Natural Marketplace and Cafe, 7 Chestnut Street, Dover, NH 603-749-9999
A friendly, health food store with delicious soups and sandwiches, books, herbs, community board, and more.
- www.seacoastgrowers.org Seacoast Growers Association offers Farmers’ Markets on various days in different seacoast communities. Visit the website for more details. A wonderful source of organic and local produce to support your health and your community.
- Core Nourishment, Holistic Health Counseling, www.yourcorenourishment.com
- Mindwalk, 1991, director – Bernt Amadeus Capra, PG
- Phenomenon, 1996, director – Jon Turteltaub, PG
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, 2000, director – Ang Lee, PG-13 subtitles
- Hero, 2004, director – Yinou Zhang, PG-13 subtitles
- What The Bleep Do We Know, director – William Arntz, R
- Taiji classes with Joseph at The Works Health & Fitness, Somersworth, NH 742-2163 – Mondays at 7:00 PM
- Yoga with Annie Wagoner, RYT – contact her at email@example.com or 603-285-2027 for location and times